dimanche 30 septembre 2012

Wellcome






I'm so happy that I can welcome you to my blog. 
I am very honored and will do my best to continue to show you nice things. 

Feel like home and enjoy the rummage. ♥


In a few days will begin the grape harvest,
 so I'll show you a couple of photos from one of the famous Bordeaux wines "St. Emilion grand cru".

St. Emilion

The graps

The barrels

The tasting


Have a great week...

Daen'Ys xx






1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely welcome and for sharing the beautiful photos!...Nancy :o)

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.