dimanche 19 mars 2017

Sunshine


Hi everybody!

Connected through their love for card making, blogging and being from Germany
Cornelia from Stempel Spass and Tanja from Little Art Cottage have created a monthly project within predefined requirements and they show their results every 3rd Sunday of the month!


Recently Cornelia asked me if I would like to participate in March as guest in their "Stamp Connection"
...this was so exciting for me --- and of cours I said YES! :-)


The requirement for this month was Acetat, but no Shaker Card!


Here is my contribution!



For this card I took a white base card and cut the front sheet at 2.5 cm from the top.
I cut the acetate panel in the size of the card and made the sun rays using a stencil and yellow alcohol ink.
Next, I cut two pieces of design paper and pasted all parts to the base card. I also added a piece of white paper on the back of the big panel, so that no adhesive strip can be seen on the inner side.
Then I die-cut the "sunshine" twice in yellow and once in black. I stuck the two yellow straight together and glued them slightly shifted onto the black one, to create a shadow!
I added the sentiment (a mix of different stamps and handwriting) and glued the "sunshine" next to it.

For more fun I decided to add the little raccoon! - He usually holds only one balloon but I wanted two of them! ;)
The little guy is colored with brown felt-tip pen and the balloons with "Bermuda Bay" and "Daffodil Delight" from Stamping'Up. - all fixed with foam pads.

Now I like it very well! - Do you like it too?






Products used:

  



 

6 commentaires:

  1. love the cute little critter and the beautiful sentiment - thanks for joining us this weekend

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ach, die ist aber nett! So sonnig und suess, mit dem kleine Waschbaer! Danke, dass Du bei uns mitmachst!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card Rosi !!!
    I already visited Tanja and Cornelia !

    Ineke

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a fun and happy card. I'm sure it will bring a little sunshine to the recipient.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Das ist aber eine nette Geste von Cornelia und wie ich sehe, lassen Dich die Luftballons noch nicht in Ruhe ... *grins* So süß geworden!!!
    LG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lumineuse! Elle est superbe, biz

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.