mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Before the year ends

....I'll show you my last Christmas cards and some other creations I made, but which was not allowed to show before Christmas. 😉

Hello everyone!
Today and the coming days I'll show you my last creation from this year.




I made this cactus for my cousin's daughter. I do not know her personally, but we got to know each other through our blogs. During the year I launched an invitation on Facebook, which was to comment my post and then post it on its own profile. - She was one of the party and therefore got a little something from me as promised!




On this cactus you can easily stow pins, whether it is next to the sewing box or on the windowsill - he looks great in any case!

Oh, I almost forgot,
The cactus is knitted, the stones are made of felt and the pot is made of cardboard and decorated with washi tape. .......... the "flesh" of the cactus is made of polystyrene.


Hope you like it.... 
because tomorrow I'll show you another one! đŸ˜Š



2 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.